4 replies to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Goldberg

Jeffrey Goldberg

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 27,673 posts
  • LocationTygart River, West Virginia

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:38 AM

Ags allowed 646 yards in loss to Wake Forest. A&M gave up 1,247 yards in its last 2 games.

#2 Jeffrey Goldberg

Jeffrey Goldberg

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 27,673 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 10:40 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Jeffrey Goldberg

Jeffrey Goldberg

Hall of Famer

• Members
  • 27,673 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 03:35 PM

Posted Image

#4 12th man fan

12th man fan

All Conference

• Members
  • 4,114 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Our D made another team's QB and RB look like Heisman candidates.  How does an SEC school give up 600+ yards to an average ACC team?  Pathetic.

We have to shore up the defense, first and foremost, IMO.  I am probably in the minority here, but I have believed it for several seasons now.

#5 dragonag517

dragonag517

All Conference

• Members
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 30 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

I agree with you.  I was talking with a friend today and said i would over recruit defense vs offense for about two years.  meaning at least 3 or 4 more d players than offense.  even take some guys that are projects with alot of upside and coach em up.  we have got to improve talent and depth in the front 7 desperately or we will just keep getting killed.  I think the secondary will take major steps forward next year if for no other reason than we have so many fish with experience now.  I think Chavis will do well at Arkansas I wish him luck.  He didn't forget how to coach....I'm convinced we have few really good athletes on that side of the ball.  Either way, I keep hearing the DC hire is going to be a huge splash but we'll see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users