1 reply to this topic

#1 Jeffrey Goldberg

Jeffrey Goldberg

Head Coach

• Members
  • 19,710 posts
  • LocationTygart River, West Virginia

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:40 PM

Mike Sherman has been a football coach for 40 years, and of those 40 years, six of them were spent with the Green Bay Packers. However, it looks like his coaching career has come to an end as he resigned from being the coach at Nauset Regional High School in Massachusetts. Sherman spent two seasons at Nauset and tallied a 4-18 record.

“I’ve enjoyed my time at Nauset,” Sherman said in a statement, via the Cape Cod Times (Via Sporting News). “I believe the kids not only learned a lot about football but about life as well. I believe they learned some core values that will serve them well. Ultimately, that is what high school sports is all about."

Sherman, 62, is a Massachusetts native and he's planning to open an athletics training facility called Total Athletics Cape Cod this summer.
Sherman was the coach of the Packers from 2000-2005. He was also the Packers GM from 2001-2004 and posted a 57-39 record in his six seasons. Sherman went on to be an assistant coach for the Houston Texans before becoming the head coach of the Texas A&M Aggies in 2008. After spending four seasons in College Station, Texas, Sherman spent two seasons as the Miami Dolphins offensive coordinator before being named the head coach at Nauset in 2015.

#2 Jeffrey Goldberg

Jeffrey Goldberg

Head Coach

• Members
  • 19,710 posts
  • LocationTygart River, West Virginia

Posted 13 May 2017 - 12:44 PM

Looks kinda like Coach Fran?

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users